How to wear Boot Cuffs, Boot Socks & Legwarmers
Posted by BIANCA COLLINGS
Socks are not only C O Z Y, but a well paired boot sock is a surefire way to kick up your winter A-game! Love the look but not sure how to pull it off? Here are 5 simple tips to get you going on the boot + socks bandwagon:
1. All you need is a little peek. Length is key. Choose a sock that is tall enough to give a little peek above your riding boot.
2. The look is best, no, essential with skinny jeans or leggings.
3. If all you have is a peek, make it interesting. We love lace and buttons. A little feminine touch to cap off the look.
4. Legwarmers + boots. Instead of socks opt for a cozy pair of patterned leg warmers.
5. Love the look but not the bulk? Go with a cuff.
Best place on earth to pick up a pair? Why, Simple Addiction of course. $1.95 throughout the holiday season. SHOP NOW